I didn’t really come close. Here are my monthly goals (only one of which I met):
- Processing one document/source per week (if not more) into my RootsMagic database.
- Writing at least one blog post per week.
- Reading one genealogy book per month.
- Exploring one new technology per month.
- And taking one genealogy-related trip every two months.
I did get in enough blog posts to average out to one per week, but that’s about it. I only got in a few hours of personal genealogy time last week — the rest of my genealogy research time went to a client project.
Here is the main reason why I didn’t accomplish anything else:
Maggie came into my life 3 weeks ago and has been occupying a lot of my time (not that I’m complaining). She’s a 1.5-year-old Lab-mix rescue and she is the best dog on the planet.